Play My Code is a place for developing and playing games. The forum is provided as a place for users to help communicate with the aim of being open and transparent. But we all need to get along, so here a list of do's and don'ts that you should aim to follow.
- Start topics under the correct category.
- Remember that your post could be read by children and those currently in the workplace. So keep your posts safe for both.
- Check your spelling.
- Respect the views and opinions of others.
- Try to be clear in responses. Don't presume the reader will know everything you know.
- Post in English. Posting in a foreign language is allowed, but this is an English site read predominantly by English users so always provide a translation.
- Use common sense!
- Start arguments.
- Post insults.
- Post a link to Google when someone asks a question. Either answer them or ignore the topic.
- Complain if people don't get things right.
- Complain over grammar and spelling mistakes. Yes people should check their spelling when making a post but the odd mistuke is natural and isn't worth complaining over.
- Post or link to content of an illegal, pornographic, violent or offensive nature. This includes helping to illegally share copyrighted material.
The consequences on breaking the above rules are decided on a case by case basis. Posting the odd rare swear word probably won't get you banned whilst posting porn will. Whatever the consequence, the moderators at Play My Code have the last say in any disagreement and reserve the right to ban users for any reason.
In short be nice and we'll all have a good time!